Sunday, November 29, 2015

Six Pounds, Six Ounces and Bottle-Feeding

Lincoln is growing like a weed, taking 55 cc's per feed. Another day or two and he'll be taking two ounces. I'm not nearly pumping that each session, so time to get work pumping every hour, on the hour. 

I went to the hospital for the 11 AM feed and the 2 PM feed. He slept through both. He latched for a minute on the morning feed, but didn't do much as he just couldn't wake up enough. I gave the nurses permission to try bottles today. They tried it on the 5 PM feed, and he took ten cc's in 12 minutes. Bottles are easier than breast, so I'm frustrated and worried that he won't breastfeed. I won't give up, especially since he's my last and I love nursing.

We worked on Link's room today as well as decorating for Christmas. Photo of Link's Triforce above his crib...


And a photo of him because he' so cute!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love it!! 💙
Hey, nice crib! lol