Monday, November 23, 2015

A Few Great Days in a Row!

Things have been so busy around here lately that I haven't had time to post. Lincoln is doing really well! He's eleven and a half weeks old and five pounds, eleven ounces (Elliot's birth weight!).  They've been rather quickly weaning his vent, ad tomorrow could be the day he goes on CPAP!!!

We had our drama club show on Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday night. It was really great - the kids performed Mulan, Jr. Then last night I had a sleep study done, apparently I have sleep apnea. When I was in the hospital having Lincoln, my stats were dropping to as low as 80. Tonight I had parent/teacher conferences, then several teachers went to Spycoast for drinks (and some of us watched the Ranger game - 3-0 shutout 😀). 

Only a day and a half of school left for me. I'm pretty excited to be done, but feeling guilty at the same time. Link still isn't home, obviously, but he needs me at the hospital frequently soon to do feeds.  Wednesday is the second day of parent/teacher conferences, then I'm done! Plus Mom & Dad, Jamey, Constance and the kids are coming for a visit! I'm thrilled!

No comments: