Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Busy Day

I can't go to work tomorrow.  I'm only now finally having a moment to breathe today.

I went to work this morning.  I left when I was done teaching and headed to the hospital.  I got a pump and start pumping.  Then I fell asleep. Pumping.  And our male nurse came into the room and I woke up.  Then I went to Miss Ronnie's to get the girls (it was their first day there!) and bring them home.  Then to pump.  Then made dinner, which we didn't get to eat because it took too long to cook, then scooped up all the girls and Dave and the girls dropped me at Back To School Night.  Then back home to pump and now to bed!

I'm going to sleep in tomorrow until the girls get me up.  And then maybe take a nap.

Tomorrow Link could hit two pounds.  He's at 900g today, 907g = 2lbs.

Blood pressure still a major issue.


No comments: