Sunday, May 18, 2008

What a Wonderful Life

I was actually getting on here to write about what a wonderful weekend we had. We had tons of time with Daddy this weekend, only one of his 4 Saturday students came and we just really had some great family time this weekend. We got tons of work done around the house, but we also goofed off and had a nice relaxing time.

I actually forgot for a moment that I was at a wedding shower which made me miserable, and that I was sicker than anything for most of the day Saturday. Dave was a saint and let me go back to bed for two and a half hours on Saturday morning. I went to bed at 7 Saturday night, was interrupted by Ella a couple of times, but got up at 7 this morning. Evidently I need sleep?

Off to bed for now, but pics and videos of this weekend's silliness to come...

No comments: