Monday, May 12, 2008

Mommy's First Mother's Day

What a wonderful Mother's Day I had! I woke up, and my darling husband let me sleep in. Then when I got up, he made breakfast (eggs with cheese and peppers, bacon, and fruit tartlets from Costco). He gave me a coffee maker, which I have been in need of for almost three weeks now. Elliot got me a beautiful pendant necklace shaped like a heart with a Mommy and Baby in it. Then Dave baked a quiche, my favorite recipe which I make often for us, so that we'd have it for breakfast this week. We relaxed a bit, and then Dave helped me get some work done around the house. While, perhaps, I shouldn't have done any work that day, it was nice to feel like I was finally catching up on some things.

Later that day we went to Bill and Betsy's (Dave's parents), who got me a lovely handbag, and then we all headed off to dinner at the Irish Coffee Pub.

Elliot got up only twice the entire night, ending a beautiful first ever Mother's Day. Thanks family for making it so special!

Mommy and Elli on Mother's Day:


Hey, Mom! Hey, Mom!


I'm trying to crawl!

No comments: