Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The New Baby Will be Born Any Day Now!!!!!

That's right! I'm nesting! It's Mother Nature's way of letting you know that you are ready to have the baby, because you're preparing your home for her! I have had this sudden burst of energy in the last couple of weeks, and our home is cleaner than it has ever been.

When Elliot got up this morning, we followed our usual routine. Once she went down for her nap, I showered then headed outside to bag more leaves (perhaps I should have showered after the yard work?!). Our yard is full of leaves from our neighbor's trees. Luckily, the wind blows them up against the fences and side of the house, so I've been trying to bag them a little at a time. When I came back in, I got some other stuff organized.

When Elliot woke, she had lunch (that Mommy made for her, of course) and we headed off to the park. Grandma met us there for about 10 minutes. When we got home, we headed straight out to Lowe's. I picked up primer, and brought Elle home for her nap. While she was napping, I painted about half of our hallway. When Dave got home from work, we hung Elle's swing on the back porch. That girl loves to swing! (Pics added later!) Daddy's teaching now and we ran to the grocery store. She's napping now. I bagged two bags of leaves, then drilled holes in two tree stumps so I could apply something to make them rot faster.

Grandpa came over tonight and Elliot was a DELIGHT!!! She talked to him, giggled, sat for a story (thank you Billy Crystal for your lovely Grandpa book!) and performed all her tricks. Elle is still very cautious around people, so it was wonderful that she was such a good girl for her grandpa.

What an absolutely boring post today...

ETA: Dave and I just beat Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles on the Nintendo DS

No comments: