Tuesday, March 18, 2008

03/18/08 Monty & Zoe's 2nd Birthday

Okay, I've never done a blog before...here goes! Thanks to Laura for inspiring me...she doesn't even know it!


Monty and Zoe turn 2 today, I suppose that means they'll get some special treats today. Its sunny and chilly, but we'll probably take them on a walk. If Elliot is good, I guess we'll let her tag along.



Here's a picture of Daddy and doggies from a couple weeks ago...




Elliot finally got a good night of sleep last night which means Mommy and Daddy did, too. We're getting ready for Daddy's birthday Friday and Easter on Sunday.


Here's Elliot's Easter dress (that's Elliot modeling it...)







You can also find pics of Elliot and Mommy and Daddy at www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=844134200


Elliot slept last night. Yippee!!! She went down at 9, slept til 4. Came in to our bed to nurse at 4, Daddy rolled over and she realized he was there, so she wanted to play. True to form, Daddy went back to sleep (lucky guy, he can sleep through anything!), and I finally got El back to sleep at 4:45. I heard her at 7:20 talking in her crib. I didn't get her because I am a lazy sleepy mama. I woke up again at 8 and got my lazy butt out of bed. She got up at nine. YAY!!! Good girl!

"Dadadadada" - quote from Elliot today

"Aa! Aa! Aa!" - another deep thought from Elliot

1 comment:

Laura said...

"Dadadadada" - quote from Elliot today
"Aa! Aa! Aa!" - another deep thought from Elliot


I see Griffin and Elliot have similar views on life. What great philosophers. ;-)

Welcome to the blog bandwagon! I never saw a band or circus wagon pass by that I didn't jump on board. Maybe we can outfit this one with a piano and you can play us some music. Hire a clown. You know, spice it up!