Thursday, March 27, 2008

Hahah! I'm not pregnant!


Sorry, Becca - I promise I'm not pregnant!!! I guess I gave off that impression with the title of my last post....oops!

This has been a wild morning for me. That's all I'm going to say.

But the best part of my morning was getting Elle out of her crib. When I reached down for her, she said "Mama! Mama!" (Not mamamamamama which it usually is.) And then she made a kissy sound. And then she kissied me on the lips! Yay! I love my girl!

Elliot's new videos up on www.youtube.com/sajaklitsch - you can also see some on my movie bar to the right!

2 comments:

Laura said...

That is just about the cutest thing I've ever heard! All Griffin does is french my cheek and call me dad. ;-)

Unknown said...

I try to get Liz and Jake to say Mama...all I get is them laughing at me! Kisses involve a little more tongue than appropriate...