Monday, April 23, 2012

Addie - 5lbs, 8oz
Charlie - 4lbs, 11oz

 The girls dropped weight since yesterday, but nutritionist Sue isn't as upset this time because...

 *drumroll, please*

 We have done NINE FEEDS in a row with no NG!!!

 One of the charge nurses came around this morning (lovely woman, she stops by every day, but sadly, I don't know her name) and said, "I am putting a box around your girls' names." I said, "Awesome! What does that mean?" She said, "You're on my short list for going home. I might even highlight their names." I am hoping to hear carseats mentioned today :) I am a bit surprised the girls are doing so great this morning. They were very tired during their 8AM feed, and neither nursed for more than 15 minutes, but they've both been calm ever since, so apparently they got enough milk. I thought they'd wake up angry and hungry, but we're less than an hour to their 11AM feed, and they are snoozing gently. Keep up the good work, ladies!!!

3 comments:

Vikki m said...

I want to like this. :) Super awesome!

Vikki m said...

Oh, and what does highlighted names mean? Really short list? :)

Stephanie said...

Apparently highlighted names means "Get your *ss home kids!" Which I am okay with :)

Carseats going with me today!!!