Monday, August 25, 2008

Mommy's First 29th Birthday

Mommy had her best birthday EVER this year! Sunday night we had a barbeque with all our great friends over (minus a few vacationing friends!) It was easily the best barbeque we've hosted. The food was yummy and the conversation was flowing!

For my birthday, I received several Mac gift cards, so I can buy my new MacTop. Dave really surprised me with a LARGE Mac gift card, and I don't mean the actual size of it. In fact, I was wishing he would get me one. And I was hoping it would be a certain amount. Instead, it was that amount with an extra 0!!! Yay!
I also got a sewing table, a willow tree figurine (of a Mommy 'bonking' her big girl), a pair of pants from J. Crew and another from Gap, and a crossword puzzle video game. Whew! What a day! We also went as a family to play mini-golf. We went out to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory - Yum!!! After Elli-bop went to bed, we finished watching A Few Good Men, which had started a day or two before.

All-in-all, Dave and Elli made it such a special day for me. Thanks family!

No comments: