Friday, August 22, 2008

Ew! Ew! Oh My Goodness, Ew! PART II

Yup, that's right. She done it agin.

This time in her crib.

When I walked into her room this morning to get my lovely out of bed, I was nearly knocked over by the scent of...well, not new car, that's for sure! When I looked into her crib and her pink sheets were brown, I knew I was in for a doozie! Once again, I had to get Dave out of bed, have him bathe her while I did laundry of her diaper, onesie, the changing pad cover, her sheet, and her crib bumper. Ew. Seriously.

Seriously.


Seriously...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my! I have yet to find that, though Andrew has woken up quite putrid from some afternoon naps.

Just to let you know, I've actually be updating Andrew's blog more regularly now ... it was such a viscious cycle, to be behind and to catch up takes so long!

Anyways ... thanks for keeping his link on as a friend, though I've been sooooo lazy at updating. I need to add the leo bloggers onto his site ... another day!

Melissa

Laura said...

ha ha, join the club! seriously, is there a club? i bet they have secret meetings on the web in the middle of the night. maybe they use our bbc uids and have their own forum?