Saturday, August 30, 2008

Full of Love

David and I are always commenting on how full of love our little girl is. This morning, she was so sweet that I thought I had to blog about it! (I am hoping to have a record of this blog someday for her to keep!)

Elliot gives kisses. If you say, "Can I have a kiss?" She will open wide, and slap one on you. She is starting to learn to close her mouth, too, but that is rare for now. Sometimes, she asks US for a kiss! When she does that, she opens up and goes "Ahhh?" (It's a dentist's dream!) She blows kisses if you are too far away, and has started to blow kisses and place them on your lips with her hand. Adorable! Ella gives hugs by putting her head on your shoulder and saying, "ahhhhhh..." There are times that David or I will be sitting near her while she plays, and she'll come over and kiss us on the leg, just because.

I think every night we go to bed and say, "She's just so sweet! She's just so loving!" We absolutely LOVE being parents!



1 comment:

Kristin said...

Steph, what an adorable picture of David and Elliot! I think it's an awesome blog you have and I'm sure she'd love it for her memories of her childhood. :)