Monday, April 7, 2008

A great time was had by Elle

Wow! What a weekend!

Friday night, Dave took Elle and I out to dinner at the diner. Afterward, we headed to Comsewogue High School to visit our kids perfoming at NYSSMA. Saturday, I headed off to East Northport to try my hand at scrapbooking for my BFF Vikki's birthday party. That was the first night I have ever chosen to not put Elliot to bed. It made me sad. But I had a really nice night out with a bunch of silly girls, making an album about....Elliot, of course. Sunday, Elle and I got up to go to our friend Kelly's baby shower. She's making a little playmate for Elliot - a boy, as almost all of our friends have done. We left her shower and went to see Daddy's concert. As it was about 90 degrees in the room the concert was in, we left at intermission. Elliot grabbed a quick nap while we waited for Daddy to come home. Daddy got home at about 10 til 5, and we were quite late (45 minutes) to BFF Vik's birthday dinner. It was okay that we were late, we arrived during hor d'oerves. A great time was had by Elle, and all of the rest of us, too. Elliot especially like the balloons. Pics to follow!

Here's Elliot eating a bagel while all the ladies brunched at the baby shower:


Here are Elliot and Mommy bonding at "Aunt Vikki"'s birthday dinner:


And here's a big beautiful Elliot smile!:

No comments: