Monday, March 9, 2009

Apple Pants

Wow, what a meltdown we had today! Elliot is wearing her "Apple Pants" today. (I'll try to post a picture.) They are her favorite pants (its only the 2nd time she's worn them, but she talks about them ALL THE TIME!) I went to take her pants off to change her diaper, and she started screaming and tantruming. She was screaming, "Apple Pants! Apple Pants!" I had gotten her pants partway down when she took off "running." She wouldn't let me come near her, so I finally just let her go. When she came into the kitchen where I was, I grabbed her, took her into her room, took off her pants and diaper, and she grabbed her pants and ran to Daddy. Daddy was teaching a lesson, so it was rather funny that this spunky little one-year-old was running around bottomless, carrying her pants, and screaming, "APPLE PANTS!!!!!!!" Daddy took her kicking and screaming and got her diaper on and got her settled down. *SIGH* Apple Pants.

1 comment:

Laura said...

If I had apple pants, I wouldn't want to take them off ever either.