Friday, January 23, 2009

I got the socks on!

This morning as I was dressing Elliot to send her to grandma and grandpa's, she said, "I got the socks on!"  I thought to myself, 'did she actually just say that?'  She then said, "I got the socks on the foot!"  That's my smart girl!

Elliot and I have been having a lot of dance parties lately.  I have got to get a disco ball for our kitchen.  That's where we dance.  When I am making dinner, we both go in the kitchen, turn on our music (on our iHome under the counter iPod player), and dance it out.  

Her new favorite drink is banana smoothies.  She is only supposed to be having bananas and fresh apples as fruit, to solidify her diapers, so banana smoothies add to the amount of that good fruit!  She just can't seem to get enough.  They are made from a whole banana, a bit of yogurt, and milk.  It stays nice and runny so it can go through her sippie cup straw.  

No comments: