Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Elliot's First First Birthday Party

June 28, 2008. We had Elliot's first birthday barbeque for our friends and hers at our home today. The weather was hot, but not unbearable. We had a great time! Elle got a nice balance of clothes, toys and books. We had about 2 dozen folks show up. Some of Elli's baby friends came: Chris, Justin, Juliana, Ethan, and Kyle. Kyle and Elliot went in the baby pool together. After Kyle got out, he let Juliana use his float and she joined in.

Elliot LOVED her birthday cake that Mommy made. It was a Funfetti cake, butterfly shaped and iced beautifully (if I do say so myself!) After taking one LARGE hunk of cake and stuffing it in her mouth, she spent the next five minutes or so scraping the icing off the top and sides and licking it off her hands!

Pictures to follow once Aunt Vik sends them our way. I couldn't believe it when I emptied the pics off my camera and I didn't have any from that day!!! Good thing Vik was there!

1 comment:

Wenni Donna said...

Happy birthday Elliot! Went for a dance party organized by our batch mate for all friends. Dinner menu was superb. Dj and drinks were lovely. Liked his choice of hiring affordable event venue Atlanta for enjoyment. All of us met after long time. My personal favorite was different flavors of tiramisu with bourbon, scotch and caramel.