Saturday, July 18, 2009

Trip to Ohio 6/27 - 7/1

The trip started with us missing YET ANOTHER airplane due to weather, thereby missing our connection in Baltimore.  We hopped in the car at 7PM (instead of, say, 1 PM), and drove until midnight.  We picked up our travels again at 7:45 AM and arrived in Marietta at 1:15 PM.  What a trip!  We got dressed and headed off to Grandma's 90th birthday party, which much family had come in from far, far away to attend!  We had a great time!


My family - Molly (sleeping), Constance, Jamey holding Jed, Mom, Grandma A, Dad, Elle, Me, and Davey J!
My Mom, Her Mom, Me (A Mom), and Elle
My kid, My Dad's Kid, My Dad's Mom, and My Dad
Uncle Dave, Uncle Mike, Dad, Uncle Frank, Grandma, Uncle Pat, Aunt Mary, Uncle John, Uncle Tim - My Dad, his Mom, and his 6 brothers and 1 sister.
Elliot on the dance floor - she loved playing with all the kids!!!

No comments: