Thursday, October 23, 2008

WE BOTH FORGOT!!!

Dave and I both forgot! I can't even believe it!

I was walking down the hallway at Clinton Elementary, and I saw the book fair sign. It said, "Teachers Preview Day October 20!"

I thought, 'October 20?! That sounds familiar!......OMG! OUR ANNIVERSARY!' I immediately ran to my room and called Dave. We were both shocked that neither of us remembered. We both agreed that we must not have written the date on Monday, or one of us would surely have remembered it!

We've been together for 8 years and 3 days...

We agreed to go out to dinner tonight somewhere nice and with Elliot. Elliot decided that was not in the plans for tonight. Instead, we're ordering in from Applebees. At least its something.

I guess after awhile the anniversaries don't count much unless its the wedding anniversary, right?

No comments: